Wednesday, August 4, 2010

of everything...so far

Been almost 2 years since I stepped into this new world...yep the time that started from my wedding to now... and continues. I have seen a lot of things in this new world of mine. Some really great events, some not so good. Overall each passing day has been a learning experience.
The change started from being a full time Professional to a full time homemaker. From a brash personality to a tad simpler person.The way I spoke, behaved and even dressed! everything has changed, far for good.

I do have a few regrets, though not as many. Initially,I did find that the ups and downs of life have been harsh...but now I realize they were only to make me a better person.

I may at times sound like a different person, but it ain't that actually...I just have learnt to cope better and am learning to "respond" and not "react"....learning to be seen as a "Determined individual" and not a "stubborn being"....

No comments: