Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cry..its a weekend!!!

....ok this is just another hippity hop..out of the toungue..no sense matter. I have no one to talk to at this hour and am feeling a huge pang of pain...well emotionaly. Drained...

When I look at myself today, who I see is not me...is a stranger that I created.
Just about two years back...i perhaps had everything I wanted. Love, family, friends and of all Freedom.
Strange how life changed rapidly...bitterness crept in leaving a venomous trail that just poisoned everything in my life.
It just seems that every decision that I ever made was just a futile one...everything wrong. I have created more bitterness in minds of people than the love I could create....of everything that I've ever lost i just feel that I have lost my freedom now....my freedom to be who I am...who ever wanted to be...all that I ever wanted to do....and I have lost my right to be respected. [ or may be I just dont derserve any! ]
I feel that I am being monitored every second...every intimate second..of every breath that i take, every word that I speak...every move that I make.....
Superficially i might look like a free deer...running in all green pastures....with no harm around....a closer view will say...the green pasture is just a enclosure in a sanctuary...with walls that seem to summon up from no where.....with possibilities of an attack equally possible.

I do not say that all that I've ever done in my life is right....i agree for having made mistakes....but "to err is human"....and if I have erred..why do I pay for it every minute...every second of my life ? why do I have to pay a price at the cost of my freedom.?!
Can't I just lead my life just the way I want to....when I just dont interfere with anyone else...can't I just get the same...if not atleast being treated as a fellow human ?

1 comment:

Wandering Soul said...

Don't bother about what has happened 'coz, Nothing Lasts4ever, so live it up, Drink It Down, Laugh It off, Avoid the bullshit & never have regrets, 'Coz at one point Everything U Did Was Exactly What U Wanted......!
Isin't it?