Sunday, June 1, 2008

IPL ..final show down

While I sit here trying to catch some breath after today's loooooooooong day...
IPL final match is being played at Mumbai.
I am not watching TV, but am getting updates on the match between the Rajasthan Royals lead by Shane Warne and Chennai Super Kings lead by our very own MS Dhoni.
.....The match seems to have given enough people enough topple-from-the-edge-of-the-seat moments, while some others must've bitten off the nails to the bone :)

With each tense moment, the ball keeps rolling ..from here to there.....indicating nothing clear of which team will win...and then the final moment....Rajasthan Royals win!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (of those who were supporting the Chennai super Kings....my sympathies!)
Some fire works around..some people cheering...!!!
Actually..I sympathize more with the players from SRK's,Priti's and Mallaya's team.... !

Nonetheless, the series were entertaining atleast for those who really admire the cricket. It was for me :)
(yawn) (yawn)...time to sleep.Hope I'll have something better to do tommorow :)

No comments: