Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bikes's back...and so is the rain :)

So I finally got my bike working...had lost keys a couple of days ago.... :P .
I was all happy that I don't have to depend anymore on the those tiny lil three wheeled yellow-black monsters. But as they say...things seldom go the way you plan'em to go.

I got out of my house went to the parking... turned on the ignition key and tried to start...once, twice, thrice......damn! the Bike would'nt budge....since it din't repond..I started kicking it ..(hehe) literally..Kickstarting it...Guess my bike missed me a lot all these days ...it kicked me back!!!! LOLz
Phew!!! This bike has gone really crazy ....well so it did start a few attempts later

...another halt at the fuel station (the fuel crisis is'nt over yet). Yesterday's rain was good yesterday, but morning sun was too harsh,to top it up humid.So I was kinda sweating my brain out under the helmet...waiting to refuel (getting furious at some people who jumped queues and were literally hoarding fuel!!! ...........morons!!!).
Saving: My sweet lil ipod...atleast I dont hear the noise around...just plain damn good music... Pink Floyd it was...the ride to office felt pleasant ....the rain drenched vegetation, and slightly mucky roads...the begining of monsoon...

Work today was just about normal...except for one thing...I cleant up my desk and the cubicle storage...just to make space for more stuff :) It rained today too.....the weather's turning pleasant by the day...i hope the rains are'nt harsh this year. Evening...was kinda a quiet time at Coffee day. ...Aaah this weather...its so sooothing...!

No comments: