Friday, June 13, 2008

I need a break!!!


Something is just not right with me today (I know that’s nothing new with me!). The day today, seems to be passing really slow…time has stretched itself way too much. My body is exhausted like I am just thrown out of the kick boxing ring like a sad contestant who did not know the tricks of the trade. My energy levels today have hit the lowest of all in the recent times.
I am not sad per se, but it’s that ill feeling that I am getting, which I don’t like…like something is going to go wrong somewhere and perhaps I am not even aware or haven’t even contemplated that it could go wrong. May be because work has been to stressful lately and things seem to be cramming up for no rhyme or reason. No matter what I am trying to do cheer myself up it’s not helping. Perhaps because it been really long that I spent some time alone…all to myself (I don’t really remember when was the last time that I really did that…guess it was in June, last year, when I was at coorg, what a lovely getaway that was…)
How I wish that I get a really good break (a damn good break from work and everything else that seems to bother me!). Just want to shut my brain off. I feel like going for a nice holiday, amidst some lush green place, a lake a cottage to myself and rain …… I would love to let rain soak me through my soul…wash off the impacts of the recent events that have taken place.
I’ve actually dragged myself through the day.
All I can think of now is……..UNWIND!!!!

No comments: