Sunday, June 15, 2008

rain drive....!


Now...this weekend was by far one of the best ones that i've had in recent times:). Although I slogged through saturday...the evening was marvellous.

I drove all the way 25 km to one of my favourite places "UP and Above"....the place surely makes sense to the name...though it aint as up as the display board says...the place is sure worth a visit for all those who love rains :)


It was this sudden-out-of-the-blue-wandered-mind-impulse-O-mine. I was at a Coffee Day near office when it started drizzling...sippin Darjeeling tea....wow! Heaven :) But considering the fact that I had time, I love rains, I have a bike that's reasonably loyal(does'nt breakdown at odd times) and ofcourse a good old windcheater...just in case the rain gets too harsh...and a helmet...there's nothing that can stop me :) from venturing out!


So I kicked off and went cutting through the mad traffic of the city....all this while the rain kept on falling as if speaking my mind. By the time I reached Up and above..i was drenched, but what a lovely drive...worth it. Sitting atop on the terrace at Up & above, hot soup and some nice paneer pakodas.....yumm yumm...you could see the half the city...the evening lights starting to glimmer slowly, rain subsiding and mad rush of traffic on the roads changing into beautiful specks of red and yellows...wonderful!!!


Well was'nt too long before I started my journey back....(you bet after getting drenched and almost drying....and venturing out again was good enough to send shivers down my spine...!!ggggritting my teeth...but hell! what a wonderful time I had!!!)


....ah ah ah...I was'nt alone :) I had company of one of my closest pals! Thank you dost :)





No comments: