Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dreamz unlimited

....its almost 2:00 am..i am still awake.doing what..tyring to search some template websites to take an inspiration from...for my website.
And see how my crazy mind works....while i was looking for templates, i kept wondering...how I wish i could design my own site....(not that I cannot...the only difference is I can draw on paper...technically i am atleast 40 below Zero!)
Speaking of it.... it does'nt seem to be a bad idea either ...perhaps i can enroll myself for some training classes that can help me understand on how to go about making websites. (may be I can make some extra money...from web-designing....ok ok..i know too far fetched a leap! :) )
It's strange how we start thinking of one thing...go to the other...and the next and the next...realising there are so many things that we want to do....and we have so less time.
An intriguing question....how we have the drive to live and to dream....when sometimes things just seem to fall apart....we still live. When dreams fall apart...we still dream...what takes us through is only one thing....our belief in our dreams and ourselves...is'nt it ?
Life's short...make the best of it...every moment.

Man!!! too good....I've perked up myself with this pep stuff. So what if I ain't a techie...I can surely attempt my hands on web design...Or can I ?!

No comments: