Monday, June 30, 2008

Relax.....the weekends are meant for it!!!

“Relax”……that was one thing I was missing since quite some time and this weekend gave me an opportunity to relax and unwind.
Saturday work was not as impressive and fruitful…a good bunch of candidates dropped out of the interview schedules (thanks to the rains…). But this did waste a major chunk of my Saturday boo-hoo-hoo.
Evening was a usual trip to Coffee Day, a short hault at a friend’s place (with aroma of bacon filling the air!! Yumm…but I could not eat…I am a strict vegetarian for Saturdays!!!) Reached home early, thought that could be a good surprise for mommy dear (and so it was). Surprise for me too…Dad was cooking one of his experimental dishes :P (incidentally turned out good….and it was full family at dinner after quite long…)
Sunday…the usual get-up-late-laze-on-the-bed-day : ) Sunday’s are brunch days…so we had some good breakfast my sister prepared. Lot of Sunday TV..cartoons, Smash Labs on discovery…some crap music (I call it crap because I did not like it! ) and pooooooof….the power failure. Hit the spa…had some nice aroma therapy done…feels good now (yet my hair is all the same whacky!)
Hmmm..I made a promise to myself…that I’d hit the spa every fortnight now :P

1 comment:

Ankur said...

wow... tat must be great, dad cooking... i just had my wow moment on sunday when i clicked myself with Mclaren F1 car.. a dream come true!!! :D

Cheers!!!