Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reality ?

Well well, I know lately I have been sounding either too philosophical or sometimes so downright depressed that if a dead man could read my blog even he would prefer to die rather than read what I write....LOLz (I know if you are reading this you might be wondering if I am out of my wits)
I am trying to rearrange my mind that keeps wandering ....it jumps, skips, gallops a thousand miles...roams around the world even before you could say the word "think" aloud ...its not only my mind that has this capability....everyone's mind has this superpower....of being where you are actually not!. Strange..?! Think again.....
We talk of being "physically present and being mentally absent".....how about giving "Mentally present and physically absent" a thought. Sounds creepy eh?
Something out of occult scriptures? Paganistic.....or even sci-fi like ?

I was once reading something that intrigued my mind (to an extent that I even believe it!!) ...Ever wonder how you move from your world (reality) to a world of sleep...oblivious to what you believe and perceive is true? and as you go deep into your sleep, this "perceived real world" is left far behind....and you enter something known as "dreams" (unreal?!) to us. But is'nt it for that very time while we travel in this so called "unreal" world becomes real? You live in it, experiencing everything that you experience in the so called "real" world ?
Confusing as it sounds....think about it again....the return from the dreamworld to the real world too is so mythically strange!
How do we know what of these is real? What we believe is just what we were told to.....because we were told to believe it.....Can we dare to challenge this reality ?!!!

Oh by the way...I am listening to "voice of enigma".... :D
LOLz....!!!! (Nah I am not yet possessed!)

No comments: