Tuesday, June 24, 2008

watzz the Joke!!!

The time seemed to be moving at a snail speed today every time I saw the clock I kept wondering… “huh! That’s all the time passed by since I last saw the clock?!

Either, I worked too much (or did not work at all) today. All said and done, the day has been reasonably rewarding with quite a few accomplishments.

Achievement: I kept my head from blowing off today!! (Not a bad start considering my temper which has been going bonkers lately!)

While wondering what to do, I just came across a couple of good jokes which made me laugh my heart out. Like they say..." one thing leads to the other".... I have just set up a another blog where I will keep posting all the funny quips, jokes, forward emails, funny pix etc that I keep receiving.
They say laughter is the best medicine..and I am building my “first aid blog”. Here’s the link : http://watzzdjoke.blogspot.com/

A few to start with will keep posting more!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Ankur said...

hehe... keep ur cool!! :D

will read it, thanks!!! :)

Cheers!!!