Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank you life!


I got up late (again!!) I sometimes dont understand why on the earth, i do not get sleep at night (quite pertinent, from the time that i post my blogs!) And morning getting out of the bed is much more difficult than toughest thing on this earth :(
But I blame it on the sedentary lifestyle we live...everything right from the food we eat, to the way we do and anything and everything in life....(hell! I am not cribbing, just trying to rub in that there are a few things we need to watch out as well, inspite of all the goodness!!)
Work...work...work...and more work....(ok ok...I know it aint as bad....but it does leave me exhausted at the end of the day).
But two things in today's day....were like those lil lovely flowers on the cactus....
First: A cell phone beep, a text message, "baby needs A-ve blood, pass on the msg to who ever you can.." . Those who really cared, shared the msg with everyone they knew!!![wonderful! I am sure someone surely might have been able to save this little life by giving a tiny bit of blood!...Thank you modern technology...thankyou cellular communication]

Second: I have been missing my dear friend (my childhood friend); now married and a proud mum to be (God bless her!)...caught me online after sooooooooooooo long....we caught up online chatted like we were sitting across the table like good old times....a lil leg pulling, a lil jokes...and then back to work. [well as a matter of fact, she's in London....and I am in pune, i wonder if we did not have modern communication available...i would be just thinking about her.!]

Inspite of the crazyness around work...a few lil things that make you feel "good" about life :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your post and kept thinking, why did i never write this. Feel the same all the time. Can never sleep in the night and need to work during the day, i sometimes wonder how i pull it off.