Monday, June 9, 2008

In pursuit of Peace

Of all my fears the one that has been worrying me the most , and has been bothering me…eating me, inch after inch…sucking the very life out of me like a leech, came true today. I was scared and always felt that I am not prepared to face the fear in anyway…there was a point in my life that I would have chosen death over facing this fear of mine.
The fear came face to face with me…right here in front of me, and I faced it. How I dealt with it is different story, but seeing it happen was far more gruesome than I thought it to be…anger, rage, volatility, violence, fear, tears sadness…resentment all at once, dead on face to face.
I wonder why I did not face it earlier, it would have saved many lives, it would have not jeopardized the very existence of some…it would have not perplexed the situation of the life that I am living and of those around me…
Nonetheless, I still have a long time, before I really see peace in its full form…. Or will I ever see Peace?

No comments: