Monday, June 2, 2008

issues issues issues

Today's day...was like a normal monday.
Started off where i left it at the weekend. I had a few pending tasks to finish...some dirty jobs to do.
Yeah yeah... I am in HR...lot of things that I need to do are considered dirty by most of the those who are'nt on this side of the table.
Appraisals(yeah those tiny lil wage increements you folks get after slogging for loooooooong time) salaries(yeah...some of those peanuts that you get at the end of the month!!)
Issuess....(yeah those save-our-life-things for you...and what-the-f***-things for us!!)

I got particularly perked up by this some-wizzard-of-morons-from-nowhere....on an issue being discussed on one of the HR forums I am a member of. Some weirdos...I wonder who ever made them Human resources professionals!But it was nice kinda putting up a fight for a fellow human being.(and it feels nice when people support you!)..none the less..with my posts on the forum I m sure i have triggered a thing that's no less than a cultural controversy...But Hell!!Its a free country with freedom of thought and speech.

Whiles these so called controversial issues kept me occupied through the evening...i actually lost track of time trying to fix some lose ends...:)
By the time i left office it was late....but I kinda had some time so decided to hit my fav cave "Toons the cafe down under"...I initially decided NO BEER today...but hell the place it is...the music gets the pulse outta you.
.....had to leave in less than an hours time after gulping about 2 mugs..a few of my fav tracks. Then Home sweet home.....dad was sleepin, so i kinda got saved of being fired for having lost my bike keys two days ago...incidently everyone at home had had dinner...I was left alone to eat ....:' ( how much I hate it!!!!

No comments: