Friday, June 20, 2008

an old photograph....

No no no…I haven’t stopped blogging.
My computer is heavily infected with well you know what….some kind of viruses (only if they were visible bugs I would have squished them…grrrr). Brighter side, the computer not working means I go to bed early and sleep for a good 8 hours : ).
Woke up today with a catch in my left side rendering me almost paralyzed for a few hours (and that of course meant I took a few hours off office today morning). While I was home sorting some old files of mine, I came across something I had long forgotten….some old photographs of mine …shame I have bloated big time since then : ( It was nice to see a face that once looked really so innocent….(now it looks like I am in on an eternal drive to kill. )
How time flies by....was such a free bird then with nothing to worry about...not that I have hell log of worries now...but the tag of being "responsible" (at work.... for heading HR and being the eldest daughter in the family does take a toll in some ways)

Am doing all that I once wanted to do...expecting to be happier than I was then, but the happiness seems to be always a step further. Perhaps to help you be a better person...and to help you understand one thing "love life...aprreciate being alive....its too short to worry and cry!"

ooouch! something just reminded me of the catch ....pain killers anyone??!!!

1 comment:

Ankur said...

hehe... sometimes we get to routine coz routine fails, isnt!!! ;)

yes being "responsible" takes a lot of toll!!! :)
i second!!

**"love life...aprreciate being alive....its too short to worry and cry!"

hehe.. never identified with it, people say just to boost ur morale!!! Life is too long to be lived and so is the reason we cant have happy moments always!!!

gosh... so much of gyan!!! :P

hehhe

Cheers!!!!