Friday, June 27, 2008

a weird dream..(a nightmare!!)

I woke up today morning…with my heart beating fast and loud…and I was crying….It was this strange dream I head early morning today that really left me exhausted and baffled. (I am a believer of all sorts of occult sciences and have a strong belief on presence of the so called “life beyond our perceived life”)

It was this dream that really pertified me to the core today. In my dream I felt my younger sister missing….(missing as in sense of being dead and not around). The feeling of her absence was so huge that thinking of it…I still shudder! Weird… I was crying (in my dream) and praying and hoping this was not true….Strange as it may sound…I woke up with some sounds (for real sounds from the kitchen)…only to find that what I just saw was only a dream….a nightmare rather….Seeing my younger sister sleep in peace was really relaxing….and tears kept rolling down until I could gather myself again and thank life for being good.

1 comment:

Ankur said...

gosh, i m afraid of life d most!!! specially the near and dear ones!! :)

Take care...
Keep Smiling..
Cheers!!!