Monday, June 9, 2008

Ruthless.....

My limbs seem to have stopped obeying me. A feeling so heavy that perhaps lead would be lighter to carry than carrying myself…and a ruthless heart, a tainted soul, a scrambled mind all within me. I feel I am dragging myself, every step... is becoming increasingly difficult to put forth, breath seems to have tuned into a noxious matter that perhaps will kill all that comes in my way.
I am fed up with the way I have been dealing with life, more so infuriated with the way people tell me how to live my life!
I want to break free of this anger and rage that keeps me bound with myself…It’s just like being wrapped in a card board box that has used barbed wires to keep the contents safe, it does protect from the outside, but inside the sharp edges go deep within cutting through the cardboard, hurting what lies inside…a soul that bleeds and wails to be set free…..

No comments: