Monday, June 23, 2008

topper bloopers....

Now if I don’t speak out my mind right now…I sure will let the anger build and if it comes out…I don’t know who I would kill (I am already running out of place to hide bodies…I mean the dead ones!)

I love working…working at my own pace and in my own style and I have my own ways of getting things done (and mind you they work! ) because if I wouldn’t, I would not be sitting where I am today…
I know I am intelligent...well may be not as much as those MENSA nerds, but hey! there definitely is something about my work that keeps the clocks ticking?!
(May be I am sounding “a-know-it-all-hyper-over-active-overconfident-creep” but hell! Everyone thinks that way….even if remotely in the back of their head…and in the most subconscious manner! )

I sometimes wonder if people can really be so bugging / irritating or they just pretend to be so?! It’s strange that we always find some top notch idiots sitting on top!
I hate it when people who really don’t know anything about my area of work telling me what’s best to do. I hate that unsubscribed piece of advice (read S**t). Just because one possesses the power to make a final call doesn’t mean that he/she has to exercise it all the time?! (With no logical reasoning?!)

I encourage collaborative thinking and decision making (well not to the extent that nothing gets done…sometimes one just has to put a foot down strong and firm and say a big damned NO!).
I hate being bossed around (ask those who’ve ever tried…and ask my Dad!) I hate being told what to do…! Its like if I have taken on to do something, I sure will finish it in my way. If you want to stand and instruct….Oh well! Leave me alone to myself and if you genuinely want to help, I will more than glad to accommodate (even the silliest of your requests!)
As I often say…“it’s not what you speak…it’s how you speak that matters”. (And those who don’t understand this…well…keep yourself away from me!)

2 comments:

Ankur said...

cool down...
anger is not good for health... :)

i agree with u on this!! :)
but relax and things will be fine soon!! :)

Cheers!!!

Ankur said...

waise its a good way to blabber it all here...
its like counting 1-10... isnt!!! :D

have fun!! ;)