Monday, June 16, 2008

a few flowers more on the cactus :)


I got up from the wrong side of my bed today (not quite literally!!)
Had planned to take half a day off from work...get some pending things fixed ....go to the doctor, go to the Gym, Go to the dentist, Get a haircut....but then....hehehehe :D I ended up being in office.

Had a few opportunities to play "Katbert" at work...you wont believe it, I have started enjoying being a little too nasty ;)...well...all this comes as a part of my work! But I am not obscenely mean to people ;) I just settle things right...!The way they are expected to be :)

But then there was something playing on my head...i had planned a few things for the day and something had to be done....the only thing that I really wanted to do was go have my hair chopped (well of course not to the extent of "me" being chopped off by mommy dear later!)

Feels good now ( I feel 250 gms lighter!) How nice!!! first step towards healthy weight loss :D..hehe the haircut's done atleast...the doctors and dentists can wait!! I dont need them....

well..another noticeable achievement ....NO booze in the last 7 days!!! and guess what's replacing the usually occuring "beer pangs"....good hot "cafe mocha" at Coffee Day...thanks to the beautiful weather!!! Mmmmmmmmmmuah! :) the rains....

No comments: