Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blabbering out...

Its past midnight...and i am kinda slightly drowsy. I have been trying to get some good sleep since an hour,but my eyes refuse to comply to the reflex messages my brain is sending...
Everything around is quiet...or so it seems. I can hear the rain outside amidst some muffled low music (aerosmith...i dont want to miss you)...a slight humming sound caused by the fan...and an occassional ticking of the clock....hehe...funny that i am able to notice the sound of a perceived silence.
I wonder if i was so detail oriented even at work i would perhaps take over the top boss's place soon. (devil laughter)
Yawn...yawn....my mindless blabbering seems to be working (yawn) ...time to hit the sack !

2 comments:

Ankur said...

:)

wish u had a good sleep last nite! :)

Kamalzz said...

hehehe...I wish I could sleep for a few more hours :P