Tuesday, August 19, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeks...!

I am dirt damned and frustrated today. Sometimes I feel there’s a dearth of fools around. Of people who really don’t know what they are doing and what they are doing. To top it up, most do not even know a valid reason of why they are doing so. And when they do something, they don’t have the courage to stand and answer for themselves.
For those who speak their heart out and do not hesitate voicing their opinions…Kudos…to them! But hell they are the ones who often are considered as a threat… and out casted.
We all make mistakes and only a few learn from them (some morons learn and forget!) It’s funny sometimes when confronted, some speak things that clearly indicates their inability to deal with what faces them, all they precisely speak about is covering up their own naked dirty a*** (sorry for the foul language); but I speak my heart out and I don’t fear being labeled as a trouble maker (yes some people think of me that way).
But…that’s an everyday story!!!

2 comments:

Ankur said...

but for such loosers, y do u think so much and let them get on ur nerve!! :)

take care..
Cheers!!!

Kamalzz said...

well being with a bag of loosers...I feel like being in deepshit!!! ....grrrrrr