Friday, August 29, 2008

I am back....(I guess)

My oh My!!
I just saw the date of the last post I made on the blog! Man…I can’t believe I have kept “away” from blogging since almost 10 days!!! Weird…
Well..and obvious reasoning..I have been busy…with what…hell…I don’t know! Well actually more than the business…a weird lethargy has taken over me :( I kinda am feeling sick and tired and virtually in absolutely no mood to do anything …everything is looking just so … unreasonably boring.
Lately, I haven’t been putting any effort in anything…nothing absolutely whatsoever. I have’nt done any paintings ….(in fact I have’nt even touched the one I start about 2 weeks ago)
….I just don’t feel like doing anything…
Eowwww…It’s just getting so damn lousy!!! grrrrrrr

1 comment:

Ankur said...

yes it is... :)

so just be back with a bang!! :)

and wish u luck... hope u sort out things pretty soon!

Cheers!!!