Saturday, August 2, 2008

Search : self (?)

Sometimes....nah! Not sometimes infact all the time I wonder that 'why on the earth do i get myself into situation that i cannot handle?'
Either there's a problem with me or with my perception of things,situations and people around me....I just dont seem to make sense to myself :(

I keep on thinking to myself...what's the next possible disaster I am taking myself towards?! Silly me....I just cannot keep my head working right.
Its not even that i am wreck....fortunately, i am blessed with all that one can possibly want to lead a happy life...
The only thing that i know for sure is...that i m still far from perfect and am far from what i really ever wanted to be.....long way to go....perhaps i would be better someday....

'Get focussed! TRANSFORM' .....?!! Well,yeah...may be.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey - Came across your blog... its very interesting. I wish i had the discipline to write so consistently and the talent to write it clearly...
you come across as someone full of life and an intelligent person.
It would be great to know you as a friend and chat up with you for sometime (some of your blogs resonate with somethings in my current state of mind)... so just wanted to talk to you about few things... hope you dont mind.

The art works are fascinating... keep it up!

Ankur said...

there is no situation we cant handle... but there are situations which we dont want to! :)

When u will be perfect, u will be more than god... :)
Keep tryin is the name of the game...

Cheers!!!

Kamalzz said...

@ Sandy
Thanks for reading my posts... :)

Kamalzz said...

@ Ankur
hehe....thanks...but who on the earth wants to be perfect!!!! :D