Monday, September 22, 2008

An angel descends...!

... I have always believed in angels...and i have always known there's one protecting me and helping me all the time...I call him my guardian angel...and well he's my best friend too...!
I have seen this protection time again and again. I have seen my angel give me strength when I felt like giving up and also seen my angel support me, when everything was falling apart. I have also seen my angel cry with me...when there was nothing I could do! ( yes,angel's cry too; for they are no Gods,but His instruments).

We never realize,but there is one guardian angel around us...sometimes even more. It takes a tough and trying situation for us to know and realize that we are all surrounded by angels. They are there all the time...some times we see them...in action. Appearing from no where and picking you from dirt and saving you!! Helping you overcome situations,by just being there.
I saw my second angel today....and i guess i should say that i'm lucky...because not everyone sees angels.and i have 2 of them :)

1 comment:

Ankur said...

I guess u really r lucky to have 2.... so enjoy their company!! :)

and i toldya they will still listen to u... now there shld be a smile for those!!! :)

Cheers!!!