Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A.S.U.R

I have been trying to make myself understand my own behavior… (is’nt that good for a change). And while I was reading some of my own older posts, I realized that I have a sickeningly depressive drone…with a few bubbles of joy that come and pop up the moment they surface.
I think I suffer from ASUR (Acquired Stress for Unknown Reasons). Well well…these are a few symptoms of….my newly discovered state of mind (no Psychiatrist told me about it!) Off late, I think I’ve become tooooooooo sloppy, grouchy and in a way indifferent.(No, no, this is no case of lower self esteem, because if it was…I perhaps wouldn’t be writing praises for myself :P .
My mood swings have gone way beyond my control…and I don’t know (even while I write for this post) if I am depressed, sad, worried, emotionless, cold or happy (confusing isn’t it!). But on the other hand I am willfully glee, jumpy and excited at all the times….(now this is even more confusing!). I don’t know the reasons…or may be , I know and perhaps I do not want to “accept” them…hehehe.
Damn! Something is missing………

1 comment:

Ankur said...

i believe i know the reason!! :D :P

Cheers!! ;)