Monday, September 15, 2008

how very stupid!!!

All I keep thinking is…how stupid! Everything that I think has to end with these words.. “how very stupid”. Nothing really, but since my new found hobby is self analysis and introspection…all I get at the end of it is “how very stupid of me”
At times when people talk to me about it I really get infuriated…well that’s because sometimes our vision is clouded (after all, human nature). But then when I think about it later, it seems everything makes sense  and then again I tell myself…..how very stupid of me!
If one has to find the biggest stupid on earth…who can whine and cry and then laugh out shamelessly at the same time…the search ends here….I think I am one of those few prototypes God accidently created (and maybe he too regrets now). I perhaps can wear the infamous crown for being one the biggest stupid on earth!
Well after reading this if you feel the same….I wouldn’t be surprised!!! :D

1 comment:

Ankur said...

hehe.. thanks for making me feel so!!! :)


Cheers!!!