Sunday, September 21, 2008

What am I on to......!!!!

So there’s been this topsy turvy …one hell of a time roller coaster ride for me for over couple of weeks and guess what! It doesn’t seem to end. The moment I feel the ride has come to an end and that I can breathe easy, the engines set off again taking wildest detours and get me off guard so much so that I am only a few steps away from being thrown off.

And when it does get over, and I feel that all is going to be fine, and I can cross over to the other side and get myself out of the tricky situation, I realize, the only way that I can get on to the other side, is take another roller coaster….(beat that).

Of course, I once upon a time felt that life should not be a routine and always wanted to see some adventure that give a sense and taste of different things in life, albeit I never expected that one day I would be dealing with one thing after the other (at times there’s more happening around than I can actually handle). I long for some time to relax my daunted nerves and cooling off my head which has a tendency of blowing up at split second frequencies.

Its nightmarish while I am awake, and sleep is increasingly becoming a luxury.

I wait, I pray, I hope for things to fall in place…

1 comment:

Ankur said...

they will... Amen!!! :)

and just dont feel so down... u r lovely when u r chirpy!!!
so just be the way u r and things will fall in place...

*hugzzz*
Ankur