Monday, July 28, 2008

being home @ home!!!!

…..hehehehehe

I still cannot stop laughing…. I had this amazing time at home this Sunday. It was raining throughout the day (and yipppie!!! It seems the Rain Gods have shown some mercy and if it continues to rain for a few more days…..we’ll have the water reservoirs full and NO power cuts!!! )

Everyone was home this Sunday…dad, mom, sis, lil sis and of course me! Thanks to the rains no one made plans to go out and everyone was confined to home… with no power cut …we all had this hell of a time watching a Hindi flick (Some Shahid & Kareena starrer…Chup chup ke.)It was a well made comedy (at least I felt that….considering I am not a movie maniac).

Lil sis has turned out to be a well seasoned humor cracker (I wonder where she learnt it all from) every word she speaks is intentionally (and without warning) made to make you laugh till your guts spill out.

Sunday evening was even funnier….it was raining and we all (my sis, lil sis and me) planned to go eat gol-gappas (pani-puri) at a stall near our place….and wow! It was amazing to have gol gappas in the rain….with my lil sis cracking her tiny spill-out-laughter-nonsensical-quips…..Well…we all ended up gobbling some sumptuous gol gappas only to have a slightly upset tummy later in the evening….grrrr!

All in all had a good time…and to very specifically say….it really felt like being home at home!

3 comments:

Ankur said...

wow... sounds like u really had lotsa fun!! :)

i miss my home more n more noww!! :(

but m going this august and gonna have some helluva time there! :D
yeppie!! :D
heh

Cheers!!!

Sach1 said...

Its always fun be home :)
wish you many more such moments...

Kamalzz said...

It sure is (especially for people like me who are stay at home but are never around at home and connect with family that frequently!)

Thanks for reading my blog :)