Friday, July 18, 2008

Inso-maniac!

...its past midnight and my insomniac tendencies seem to be stretching every passing day.
I just wound up my daily dose of teaching myself to calm my mind by means of painting something.....and then thought of reading something (atleast that would help me get sleepy!) but, like always my brain,mind and body seem to have taken their own seperate paths....
Surprisingly, I am not as fatigued either...but definitely restless...am feeling a tad cranky too....
Its weekend already and I have absolutely no clue what I would do....!
Ah! I would be at work in the morning...

2 comments:

Ankur said...

yes... it sounds u r restless!! :)
just give urself sometime in peace, practice pranayam for some time if u want to, spell OM and it really helps... :)
It happens, the sudden mood swings... they all come!! :)
just make sure that u feel peace! :)

Take Care,
Ankur

Kamalzz said...

Yoga /meditation are two things that I could never get into...but sure will try...I need to curb the temper outbursts :P