Monday, July 14, 2008

Sims 2

...its been a boring day today with really nothing much exciting...at work or outside.

Evening I called of my regular schedule of activities. (i just felt doing nothing at all) But that too is kinda not acceptable.So...in an attempt to try breaking the monotony I headed of to my best friends place.
He had introduced me to this EA game called Sims 2 (a beautifully compiled life simulation game) I have been playing this game for over staggered 3 weeks and i m really hooked on to it!
A lovely game...it atleast put me off my senseless thoughts for a while (i was glued to the computer for 2 hrs today.)
hmmmm...atleast I feel tad better,(if not too good) now.

(yawn) time to catch sum sleep! Gudnite.....

6 comments:

Alain Cocarix said...

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Please hear this song: London, London.

Thank you,

Alain

http://my-song-tunes.blogspot.com/

Ankur said...

well.. computer games are addiction... i get addicted time n again to NFS!!! :D
hehe

have fun..
Cheers!!!

Kamalzz said...

Yes Indeed the games are addictive ( I could never do very good on NFS though..! My computer keeps crashing :P)

But indeed fun!

Ankur said...

hehe... then improve the RAM ;)
hehe

they r fun!! :D

Cheers!!!

Kamalzz said...

I'd rather wait to get Alienware...hehehhehehe

Ankur said...

haha... then wait till eternity!! ;)
:P :P

and wat if the Alienware turns out to be Lizardious!! :P
hahah

:D

Cheers!!! ;)