Friday, July 25, 2008

Morons..........

This is one of those days when one feels rage. I feel it today to the core of my heart.

Today noon, I get this news of a few bomb blasts in Bangalore (although, its neither my home town, nor the place where I live, but I have stayed in Bangalore for a few months and it really changed my way of life!)
I hate those ill minded morons (read sadists ) who derive pleasure or feel the sense of power from terrorizing innocent people. Hatred dwells in their minds agreed…But why direct it to those who are not even remotely concerned with their cause!!!

Though the blasts were not majorly damaging, but sure terrorized people...for a while (beause we are Indians and we can stand up agains such things in no time!).

It sent in a shock wave amongst people (including me) who have some dear ones settled in Bangalore. The next instance saw people calling and jamming the phone line (and to top it up the damned Airtel network sucks!).
I just hope everything settles soon…and everyone reaches home safe….Tomorrow is another day and I hope the insane morons who plotted these blasts end up having diarrhea.

1 comment:

Ankur said...

seriously, another series in ahmdbad!! :(

these ppl suck!! :(