Tuesday, July 1, 2008

numbers numbers numbers

....................phew!!!!

numbers, numbers and more numbers;they baffle me and they make me go crazy... :P

and I hate them from the bottom of my heart.

I have never been comfortable working with numbers. As a student I have barely managed to get passing grades in mathematics and anything to do with numbers (except that I am surprisingly good with statistics!)

Thinking of the school times...I can still recollect the discomfort I had with math papers :) I was (and still am) a wreck with multiplication and division....eeew. I use to always feel that subjects like mathematics in school are only to harass kids ....hehe. [strange for a fact that my mother is an absolute human computer and can churn numbers to simple answers in no time!!]

Still remember in 5th grade I had a red mark on my report card next to mathematics hehehe...Good I could score better after that (atleast the pass marks).

Well...thanking all the teachers who taught me maths (atleast I know simple addition now...the rest can be taken care of by computers and calculators!!!)

No comments: