Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yo! I love the rains.................

It’s been raining over the past three days and it really feels good to see the weather get so pleasant (those who don’t like the rains…..Pardon me!).

The sky’s overcast, rain drizzling and a slight breeze caressing the fresh green leaves of the trees around…..birds flying helter skelter….and a soft aroma of drenched soil and wild grass filling the air….vehicles passing splashing water logged on the roads…hmmmmmmmmmm!.

Office saw most people arriving in late (yes! You guessed it….it’s the rains). The first thing at office was, a nice hot chai from anna’s tapree right across the street……what a start to the day!

It’s been a roller coaster ride today morning….it was raining all the way….some places witnessing water logging lead traffic snarls the others had scary skid-prominent-spots, Street signals gone berserk and the traffic cops paying no heed to either :)

I got partially drenched in rain…but I don’t mind since I really enjoy getting wet in the rain. My helmet keeps the rain drops from hurting my face and blurring vision while driving, so I enjoy the rain without worrying about getting into an accident. I took this extra precaution of wearing a sweater underneath my raincoat (it kinda gets chilly when it’s raining and you are driving even if at a minimal speed of 40kmph. (Though I think some people might consider even that high considering the rain…but that’s ok the Pune way!)

It’s been tad chilly since morning and I haven’t dared to turn the AC on….aaah.. I guess I need another chai!

1 comment:

Ankur said...

hehe... looks like someone is makin fun of me! !:P
but i m enjoyin rains, just coz i wasnt well earlier has taken the toll on me, but i love to get wet!! :D
yesterday i laughed when a fast driven vehicle splashed the logged water on me... and i literaly laughed loudly coz i loved it!! :D
hehe

and ya... my AC is on too!!
mai apna fever bhool gaya hoon jee!! :D
;)

Cheers!!!