Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crash landing

Sometimes...
I feel when god sent me to earth he must've wrongly packed me and i must've had a crash landing...with my head first and that must have fallen flat on the ground!
This crash landing seems to have made an invisible dent on my head and that must've lead to superior malfunctioning in my brain!

...over the years i've started feeling that my brain does not function in a normal manner...i find my own self being a stranger to me at times and sumtimes i am an unexpected example of myself. I have at times said and done things that i am myself unaware of ... Or to be precisely and be politically correct... Unsure of!

it is said that people learn and grow with experience...and get wiser by comprehending the situations around them! But with me... It never seems to work! I neither seem to learn nor correct...or get wiser for that matter! I may have learnt to be oblivious and may have learnt it unknowingly.....i say that because, for all that i've seen,done, spoken of or preached... I find myself doing exactly the same, over and over again!!

i dont hate myself for what i am...but for what i make people around me...and to see that i provoke fatal events scares even me!

1 comment:

Ankur said...

invention of oneself lead towards better human being!! :)
so try to keep asking urself... who m i! :)

and wat u make of ppl arnd u, u can get the best out of them!!
so keep doing...

and btw.. the display pic is cute! :)