Monday, July 21, 2008

Rain clouds have mood swings too!!

It had been a dry spell for nearly a month now ( I mean strictly in terms of monsoon rains….hehe). And it kind of becomes pretty irritating the humid air, hot weather and NO RAINS!!!

Well at last…it rained ( for a while only! ) While it started with a great spitter-spatter, it looked as though it would rain the rest of the evening, but hell….it seems the rain isn’t interested in making a splash in town this year! (Considering the beginning of the season, it now seems to be a sick monsoon).

Well we hope that it rains….else all the beautiful picnic spots are going to go for a toss with withered wild flowers and otherwise oh so green vegetation.
I feel my mind has a direct co-relation with the behavior of the clouds in the sky... they too seem to have exactly similar mood swings like I do (no…please don’t blame mine to the biological aspects of the woman kind!)

Anyways… this small shower of rain has got some relief….hope it is here to stay (only for the season…I don’t want my fellow citizens cursing me later for having invited the floods either!!)

Time to take a look at the washed up road……

1 comment:

Ankur said...

please dont call the rain god, i havent bring my rain suit today!! :P
lolzzz

hehe.. actually was thinking that if they need me to be drenched to downpour or cats n dogs then let it be...

so hope it rains!! :D

and we blame the woman kind ;)
Cheers!!!